On Twitter, there was some back-and-forth re: a video that MOZ supposedly had censored. We didn't know anything about it, and while we definitely question the definition of the word censorship a lot of folks are using these days, we wouldn't discourage anyone from expressing themselves while remembering that free speech doesn't mean uncriticized speech.
We received this email through the Mail Order Zombie email address today.
Hello MOZ Proprietors,
I can assure you that I did not make anything up about the video clip that either your or one of your "family members" had removed.
Another example of unhealthy paranoia on your end. I'm glad all this censorship is working out for you, and I'm sure it is all part of your 3-year plan to total zombie podcast domination.
I had a lot of back and forth with the video creator about it, and he doesn't want to stir things up anymore -- or else I really would have had fun with this on my blog and podcast. I consider him to be a friend, and he asked me not to talk about any of it specifically. I am trying to procure said video so I can host it myself.
- ► 2012 (39)
- Mail Order Zombie: Episode 163.5 - Gearing up for ...
- Brother D & Miss Bren on 19 Nocturne Blvd.
- Mail Order Zombie: Episode 163 - Broken Springs, T...
- New Dead Island Video Game Trailer
- We censored a video?
- Mail Order Zombie: Episode 162.5 - Zombie Punk Att...
- Mail Order Zombie: Episode 162 - The Boneyard & Br...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2010 (173)
- ► 2009 (46)